I have posted a new post. Leave me an email if you aren't accepted to my private blog. I love readers so don't be shy. I'm just going private to keep out wierdos. :)
Paul Mosley and Brynley Peterson met on March 17, 2006. Paul fell madly in love and swept Brynley off her feet. They were married in the Salt Lake temple on October 20, 2006. We are enjoying creating a family together strong in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Each day our love grows for each other. Paul works for New York life as a trainer. Brynley is a full-time mom with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and R.N.
SAM 2 years old
Cosette and Lydia 1 years old
THINGS I WANT TO CREATE
1. Bible and Book of Mormon costume for my children 2. Hair bows for my girls 3. Two quiet books 4. Table cloths for holidays (one rectangle, one round)
No comments:
Post a Comment